For Mia's first Valentine's Day she made heart shaped valentines for her friends at day care. She had a great time with the hearts, doilies, stickers, and purple glue stick. It took us a couple of mornings (2 year old attention spans are not as long as they could be), and the valentines are ready to go. I was glad to find some cheap little play-doh containers to go with the valentines instead of candy. Though I know how much this 2 year old LOVES, and I mean LOVES candy, we're just now finishing off the Christmas stuff and I'm sure they'll be more come this Thursday. (Sixth graders love to bribe their teacher with candy, especially when the Valentine's party is on the same day as the end of the trimester.)
Mia's showing off her bead necklaces in this picture. I still have trouble getting this girl to smile on cue. Now, if she does smile, it's one of those cheesy-not a real smile ones. So I have to settle for thumb in mouth, another common Mia pose. In fact that's what she's doing right now as I type. (She's pouting because I earlier told her not to play with my camera while it was downloading pics.)
Oh Mia, what pretty Valentines! Are you gonna send me one, you are so SWEET! ......I hope you get lots of them!
ReplyDeletei am glad Mommy got some new pics up.....you are too cute not to share.
Donna
Those beads are hilarious. :) Making Valentine's is so much fun! Looks like all our Valentine's parties may be snowed out! We're expecting another 18" on top of the 2 feet on the ground now. Ugh!
ReplyDelete