Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lollipop's First Party

Today two parents from my class gave L.P. and me our first shower. About 30 kids and adults had fun swimming, eating, and socializing. First I'd like to thank L.N. and A.B. for organizing this entire party. Thanks to N.N. and family for hosting the party. I told my class about L.P. on a Friday and by Tuesday the shower was planned, and the invitations were out! And aren't those cakes cute!





The kids loved the candy bar dirty diaper game! N.N. did a great job putting it together. We adults had fun playing baby charades and watching all the "babies" get fed in the applesauce game.

Here are some of the many presents I received today. L.P. got some outfits and pajamas. She even got two sets of the ladybug pajamas. My mom and C.W. must really know me!





L.P. also received many books, puzzles, and toys. I know she'll enjoy her nightly stories, and I'm sure she'll pick up basic English, numbers, letters, and her animal names with these fun toys. The playdoh, magna-doodle toy, Little People car, and water table will add to the hours of enjoyment!



Thanks to everyone for a great day. Now you all have to think positive thoughts so my Travel Approval from Chi*a comes soon! I'm sure L.P. is anxious to play with her new toys, read her new books, and try on her new outfits!