Sunday, December 27, 2009

Meeting Santa



Mia got to meet Santa twice this season. I wasn't sure how well she'd like it. The first time she met him at a Grandparents/Grandchild Christmas party (parents not invited.) She sat on his lap, received her present, and even gave him a hug when prompted. There are pictures, but I'm waiting for Grandma to send them to me.

She got to meet Santa a second time when the Big Guy himself stopped by the house of one of my students. I'm glad M.L. gave me a call, and let me know that Santa was there. We stopped by, drank some hot chocolate, and posed for a picture. Mia didn't want to sit on his lap this time, but she did take a bag full of goodies. Here a shot of us from that night. Thanks to the L. Family from Sonoma for having us over for their Santa visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment