Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Future Librarian? Writer?


Mia loves to mimic adults. She watches everything we do and only has to see something once to know how to do it. I've seen her try to put a contact in her eye (well, she didn't have a contact on her finger, but she was going to try regardless), heard her make an exasperated sigh right after I made one, and tried to curl her hair with her "curling iron" (a black lint roller without any tape on it-does look a lot like a curling iron.) She loves glasses. I wear them all the time around the house and my mom wears them to read or do a crossword puzzle. So every time Mia goes to my parents' house, she goes to my mom's end table, puts on her glasses, takes her pencil and Sudoku book, and writes in it. She gets a very studious look on her face. It's quite a sight and gives us all a good laugh each time she does it. These pictures were from Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. I love the top pic, she is soooooooooo CUTE with those SPECS!......
    Santa will have to leave a play pair!

    hugs to you all

    D

    ReplyDelete