Saturday, December 18, 2010

Disneyland!







Earlier this month I played hooky from school for 3 days and took Mia to her first trip to Disneyland.  She loved the Merry Go Round and It's a Small World.  I loved the "no wait" rides and all the Christmas decorations.  Mia loved meeting all the characters, but was still a bit hesitant.  In most of the pictures of her with characters she looks like she's hating every moment.  Yet, each time we asked, "Do you want to meet...", her answer was always yes.  She was concerned that Woody and Jessie didn't talk (big heads prevent that) and that Tinkerbell and the fairies didn't fly (well, how could they sign your autograph book if they were flying).

Mia was a trooper for the 5 1/2 hour car ride each way, and we made it with just one stop.  I'm not one of those people, though, who can go there multiple times per year.  Once every couple of years is perfect!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the last pic and i can't believe how long her hair is.....
    Merry Christmas Girls!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete