Monday, November 2, 2009

First Halloween!



Mia's first Halloween was a great one! She got to trick-or-treat at about ten houses with a couple of "big kids" (4 year olds.) It took her no time to figure out she was getting candy in her pumpkin. She was sure to get her pumpkin in there so she could get some. At one house, she turned around to look at us, and didn't notice the candy go in her pumpkin. So of course she stood there, waiting patiently for the candy. She ended up getting a second piece. Yesterday, after eating a piece of candy, she asked for "more." Being the good teacher parent, I prompted her to say what she wanted. I assumed she'd say "candy." Instead, she thought about it and said, "more trick-or-treat." Cute!
The expression on this one cracked me up. She thought Ashley was going to take her pumpkin (which she wasn't.) Mia gave her the "evil eye." She's got quite the look when she's mad at you. How do kids pick up those expressions anyway? I guess she was playing the "witch" part!


Clowing around at a Halloween party and posing with Aunt Stephanie.

1 comment: