- 4 dresses, 5 onsies (P.J.'s or outfits), 1 pair shorts to match onsies, 2 hats, 1 swimsuit, no shoes (don't know her size)
- 1 package 30 diapers (size 4-will buy more there), travel size packages of wipes, 1 package of swim diapers
- cheerios, goldfish, animal crackers, and of course lollipops!
- 1 bottle, 1 sippe cup, 2 small food containers, 1 spoon, 2 vinyl bibs
- 1 travel Magna Doodle (thanks E.C.), various small toys, crayons, paper, stickers, etc.
- Children's Tylenol, Pepto bismal, powdered Gatorade
- 1 baggy of cute hair clips and bows- I hope her hair is long enough for them
- 1 travel changing pad, 1 light weight blankie- both from when my siblings and I were little
- baby lotion, diaper cream, sunblock, toothbrush
- 1 baby signs flip book (since my Mandarin vocabulary is about 5 words, all pronounced incorrectly)
It is time I got back to getting ready to go. Miss Lollipop, we'll see you in 7 days!